Here is an LED light that can do a lot more than just fill-in light. The new DLC DV256, with variable light output allows the HDSLR and camcorder user to produce a maximum light output equal to approximately 200 watts incandescent light, all with a unit that can be attached to the camera’s shoe. Two or more lights can be stacked together.
• Light: 256 LEDs
• Variable light output
• Full, 3/4, 1/2, & 1/4 power
• Dimensions: 10” x 3.5 x 1.8” (approx.)
• Accessory foot with tripod socket
• Accessory shoe on top of unit.
• Diffuser Filter included
• 3200°K Tungsten Filter included
• Power - AC or DC (Can be operated directly from an AC outlet)
• Rechargeable Li-Ion Sony style 7.4v NP-F750 battery
• Charger for battery
• AC 110-240v Adapter with cord